Level I, II & III Inspection Incentives
Every time a driver and/or truck passes an inspection with no violations noted and no citations written, it counts as a positive mark on our SMS scores. As an incentive, we will pay you a bonus every time you pass a Level I, II, or III inspection.
• Level I inspection, $200 plus "I Passed a DOT Inspection" T-shirt
• Level II inspection, $200 plus "I Passed a DOT Inspection" T-shirt
• Level III inspection, $200 plus "I Passed a DOT Inspection" T-shirt
Safe Driver Drawings
For every clean inspection, you will receive one entry into our periodic safety drawings. You will also have the option of reducing the bonus to $150 but receiving two entries into the drawings. To be eligible for these drawings or the high frequency bonuses, you must have no preventable accidents, violations or citations within the applicable time period. First place in the monthly drawing is a one-night stay at the Cherokee Casino in West Siloam plus a $100 gift card for dining.
(A minimum of two inspections required to be eligible for the annual drawing.)
• 1st place, $1,500 cash
• 2nd place, $500 cash
• 3rd place, $250 cash
• 1st Place, Choice of 26" flat screen TV, GPS with truck routes or Blue Point, tool set plus first choice of available reloads for the next quarter (when multiple loads are available in the area).
• 2nd Place, Choice of $100 cash or one night stay at Cherokee Casino with $50 dining gift card
• 3rd Place, Two Caps, Three Shirts, and a Mug
Any driver with three clean inspections in a month receives a one-night stay at Cherokee Casino plus a $100 dining gift card. The driver who receives the most clean inspections each month receives a $150 bonus (minimum of two clean inspections; in case of a tie all drivers in top position receive a $100 bonus). The driver with the most clean inspections in a quarter receives a $500 bonus (minimum of three clean inspections; in case of a tie all drivers in top position receive a $300 bonus).